Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Open house night...already?!

That's right...tonight was my school's open house!  Kind of crazy and exhausting having it the day we come back to school after Labor Day weekend, but at least now it's over!

The best moment of tonight (besides meeting my students' families and such) was definitely one of my boys.  He brought his dad into our classroom and proceeded to give him THE most comprehensive explanation of how everything in our class works, and all our procedures (including all our hand signals and the Whole-Brain Teaching elements that I have started incorporating).  I told him I would have to have him come back next year to explain to my new fourth graders how everything works, and he just beamed.

Moments like that are what remind me how much fun this job can be... to see students take ownership like that.

:D

6 comments:

  1. That is adorable! Our open house is on Thursday and I am nervous as all get out about it! Hoping someone will come do all of the explaining for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This solution is no question, budget friendly yet really effective that you could constantly use for advertising your organization and also bringing direct exposure on worldwide level. buy targeted usa facebook likes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next, you will need to get twitter followers anyways to become renowned to this world. Buy Twitter Permanent followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Esl online courses for teachers

    ReplyDelete